SAVE THE DATE
Gala 2021 will be a hybrid event:
At The Celebration Farm for those who
wish to attend in-person*, and live-streamed for those
who wish to participate from home.
* Seating for 160 at The Celebration will be socially distanced in a well-ventilated, indoor/outdoor setting.
Visit our Gala website HERE.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Newman Center was closed over a 4-month period and has been restricted to limited Mass attendance since that time. As a result, there has been a significant decrease in Annual Fund and Offertory gifts to the Newman Center. We ask you to prayerfully consider financially supporting our ministries and programs as a partner in our mission to prepare disciples for the Church and world. All donor gifts are used for greatest prioritized needs.
Offertory is an expression of gratitude to God for the blessings he has given us by returning a portion back to Him for use by his Church.
Annual Fund is the Center's building block for all fund raising. It serves to provide a steady flow of income for programs, services, and activities. It also helps to cover necessities not in the operating budget.
Ways to give:
1. Baskets. There are gift baskets presented at all weekend Masses.
2. Mail a check. Address: 104 E Jefferson St., Iowa City, IA 52245.
Please mark in the memo if it is for Offertory or Annual Fund.
3. Credit/debit card or electronic funds transfer (one-time or
recurring gift). Click here to donate.
4. Automatic withdrawal (recurring). Click here for the